Universal Dental Implant Screw Removal Kit
Your Solution for Safe and Swift Screw Extraction from Implanted Fixtures
The Universal Broken Screw ExtractorBox is an innovative dental tool meticulously engineered for swift, damage-free extraction of fractured screws. Upon successful extraction, seamless connection of a new abutment to the fixture becomes a reality.
The ExtractorBox is crafted from premium-grade stainless steel. It's versatility extends to compatibility with diverse implant systems, while its 134°C autoclavable nature guarantees impeccable hygiene and readiness across all clinical environments.
The claw is used to remove a screw that has become fractured inside the Fixture.
After selecting the size that is appropriate for the size of the screw that is to be removed, it must be used by connecting a guide to the Fixture (Conical/Internal/External Guide). Then it is connected to the Shank Driver, and the fractured screw can be removed by rotating by hand in the reverse direction. If the fractured screw cannot be removed using the Claw, it must be removed using the Reverse Drill and the Screw Remover.
2. Reverse Drill
The Reverse Drill is used to create a hole on the fractured face of the Screw that will be used by the Screw Remover.
- After selecting the appropriate Reverse Drill for the size of the screw that needs to be removed, it must be used by connecting a guide for the fi xture (Perfect/ Conical/Internal/External Guide). The depth of the drill can be adjusted from 1 mm to 3 mm, because the Drill body has markings.
- The removal of an M1.6 size Screw Should utilize the Claw.
- Although different manufacturers produce different sizes of abutment screws, except in rare cases, typically they utilize screws of Size M1.6, M1.8, M2.0, or M2.5. (‘M’ stands for a metric screw. The number indicates the external size of the screw. For example, “M1.6 Screw” indicates that it is a metric screw the external diameter of Which is 1.6 mm).
3. Screw Remover
-The Screw Remover is the device that removes a fractured screw. Insert a Screw Remover that is appropriate for the size of the hole that has been formed using the Reverse Drill and rotate at a low speed (at or below 80 rpm) in the reverse direction.
- The Screw Remover was designed in a tapered shape so as to increase, as it turns, the amount of friction, which is necessary to loosen the Screw.
4. Shank Driver
The Shank Driver is designed to be connected to the Screw Remover to allow the use of the hand, Torque Wrench, or Ratchet.
5. Perfect Guide & PG Hand Driver
The Perfect Guide acts as a Guide for the Reverse Drill. It is used when the screw is fractured at the lower part of the female screw inside the Fixture. It is connected to PG Hand Driver and is directly applied to the Fixture female Screw.
- The Perfect Guide can be safely used because it has a stop structure inside that prevents the Reverse Drill from drilling more than 2 mm.
6. Conical, Internal, External Guide
The Conical, Internal and External Guide is used when using the Reverse Drill. They are used when the Perfect Guide cannot be used, or if the screw was fractured at a location deeper than 2 mm into the lower part of the female screw inside the Fixture.
- The Guide appropriate for connecting to the Fixture must be selected.
7. SR Driver Holder
The SR Driver Holder can be easily affixed to the Fixture by connecting it to the 3.5 Double Hex part of the Conical, Internal, or External Guide.
Trusted by 1000+ happy dentists
We have the answers to your questions
Buy with confidence. We cover you with a 90-day money back guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our priority. Please send us more details about your request to: email@example.com. Our team will get back to you within 24 working hours.
Sure. our product comes with a manufacturer's warranty. If you believe any item is defective or damaged in transit contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll find a prompt solution.
We deliver worldwide. You will receive your order in 7-12 business days.
Simply click on Add to Cart, proceed to our safe check-out and complete your order picking the payment option that you prefer.
Your order will be processed within 1-2 business days.